Childrens' health for healthy happy kids
- Does your child pick up every bug going around or suffer from runny noses, ear infections, sore throats or asthma?
- Does your child suffer from anxiety?
- Could your child have food intolerances or allergies?
- Does your child suffer from tummy pains or digestive issues? These can include constipation and/or diarrhoea, reflux,mouth ulcers. Parasites or worms are also common in children of all ages.
- Skin conditions such as acne (hormonal or cystic), pimples, eczema, peri-oral dermatitis or dermatitis?
- Does your child or teenager have low energy or too much energy at the wrong time of the day?
It’s so worrying, right? But it doesn’t have to be this way.
As a Naturopath mum, I love working with children of all ages and their families to help your child have a healthy happy body. I'm passionate about creating healthy immune and digestive systems so our children are the healthiest and happiest they can be and I can always find a solution for you and your family.
Do you have a son or daughter who suffers from these conditions?
- Digestive disorders
- Food intolerances
- Respiratory infections - Ear, nose and throat
- Poor immunity – constantly suffering from colds
- Fussy eaters – especially loving white foods
- Energy levels that are out of whack
- Sleep - Nightmares or Night terrors
- Exam Stress
- Skin – eczema, peri-oral dermatitis, warts, pimples, acne or cystic acne
When working with children and teenagers I like to use my Hair 600 Compatibility Program which tests most supermarket foods and products which includes a long list of fruit, vegetables, breads, dairy products, gluten and gluten free products along with washing powders, personal care products and so much more (we can even add to this list if necessary.)
I do use herbal medicines as well but in drop dose form (add to water or juice) so that your child gets the best of their herbal medicine formula without being able to taste it.
Supplementation is used initially as well as your child may be unable to absorb the nutrients properly due to 'leaky gut' or gut dysbiosis (gut microbial imbalances.)
I am a working mother with three daughters (one has left home and the other two are moving out this year) so I know first hand how hard it can be to implement dietary and lifestyle changes.
Do you have a child in care or at school? Most of us are busy trying to balance our work commitments with our children’s commitments which adds to the stress of a busy family life.
I have a new dietary program that I use to create easy to make meals that are family friendly. I am also able to create meal options for your child that are based on their results from the Hair 600 Compatibility Program. This really makes life so much easier for you as I offer the recipe creations as a free service for my clients.
* Please note there is a cost of $297 for the Hair 600 Compatibility Testing.